Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beth and Randy Fisher's Wedding

On October 11, 2008, Beth Sharrett & Randy Fisher were married in Reston, VA (right outside DC). Beth and I graduated from TTU together less than a decade ago and have stayed in touch since. Beth is one of the most giving and thoughtful people I know. I was so pleased to be included in their special, beautiful day. And to Randy...you take the cake. You and your family are some the nicest folks I've ever met! Randy, you and Beth are a perfect match! Congratulations & Thanks, again! Love, Jane
The Bridesmaids' Luncheon at Clydes.
Mr. Sharrett and Beth at the rehearsal.
Beth & Randy at dinner.
Beth and I at dinner.
Randy's surprise cake for Randy at the rehearsal dinner.
The chairs and isle at the ceremony site.
Mom and Beth.
TTU Buds!
Me and the cake.
Beth & Randy cutting the cake.

No comments: