Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Fall Family Vacation 8

For the next part of our vacation, you can "x" the family part. When we left the park, we headed toward Maryville, but stopped in Walland. To my surprise, Dad was there to pick up Wil. I had no clue where Bryan was taking me, but I was looking forward to it. (I LOVE SURPRISES!!!) For my 30th birthday and a belated 5 year wedding celebration, Bryan booked a night at Blackberry Farm! It was such wonderful medicine for my soul! (The food was even better!!!)
The entrance.
This is the living area of our cabin. (The over-all picture of our cabin can't be read for some reason.)
One of the many views of the beautiful Smoky Mountains!
Since they knew it was my birthday (early), I was presented with two warm, more than delicious cookies! I gave one to Bryan. We devoured them.

No comments: