Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome, William "Wil" Dalton Myers!

HELLO everyone! We would like to announce the arrival of William "Wil" Dalton Myers to our family! How blessed we are to have such a wonderful baby boy in our lives! After laboring over 30 hours and pushing a little over 2 hours, Wil was born on Sunday, November 11, 2007, at 9:16am weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and measuring 18 3/4 inches long. He is a wonderful baby! I will update with more details later. Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers---they produced our little bundle of joy!

Pictures: Before Bryan took me to the hospital. Holding my Dad's hand though a contraction...while watching "The Sound of Music". Wil after delivery. Bryan and I with the Grandparents. Wil in his "first" outfit, before leaving the hosptial.





9 comments:

Julie said...

He is just perfect! Congrats to you guys. Enjoy your babymoon!

A Southern Homeschooling Family said...

He's adorable!!!

Heather said...

Congrats! He is so handsome. Enjoy.
Schoolfield family

Rebecca said...

congrats to all three of you! he's beautiful...

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you!!!! Great JOB!
He is so cute.
Love,
The Freijes

Dan B. Kelly said...

Congratulations to Wil on his selection of parents!

Jeanette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! JJRB, I think you have some amazing baby-producing skills because he is just AWESOME. :) Wil is so lucky to have such a wonderful family! And I love that the whole family is there, and that you watched the Sound of Music... I love you and miss you and am so happy for your perfect little family!

twlequire said...

Ohhhh! I am so happy for you. He is just beautiful and I can't wait to see him. Much love to all!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world, Wil! What a perfect little boy!! I absolutely LOVE that you were watching 'The Sound of Music'!!! What amazing memories..... Love to you all! Michael & Becky