Tuesday, November 6, 2007

40 weeks!

Yes today, November 6th, is my due date. I must say, I have thanked God over and over for making it past 26 weeks--and a great pregnancy--but I never thought I'd make it to (or past) my due date! I'm in a bit of shock! I still feel great!

Yesterday, I went to my weekly appointment and was 2cm dialated and 70% effaced.... This week or next?:)

Last night, I went with a friend, Alyson, to a jewelry party. Everyone was kind and asked when I was due. When I replied, "tomorrow", they were a bit taken back! I was so pleased!

Check back for the exciting news!

2 comments:

A Southern Homeschooling Family said...

Thanks for the update!!! I think about you and your baby boy all the time!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Well, I'm sure you;ve had him by now!!! I was 2 cm and 70% when I was really feeling it with Jacob! It's right around the corner if he's not already here!!!!! I can't wait!!!